An Introduction to A Boy Named TwinMasters

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by TwinMasters, Aug 2, 2016.

1. TwinMasters

TwinMasters Milk Bag Internet Defense Force Staff Member Star Wars Roleplay Administrator User

Salutations fellow SoG members. I'm here to introduce myself for potential S.T.A.L.K.E.R.s to try to find me. Most of you may know me as TwinMasters but some know my actual name, Anthony. I frequent SoG with my identical (until puberty) twin brother Avery, AKA Microwave. I am am Administrator on the SoG StarWarsRP server, and the current Battalion Commander of Republic Commandos. I live in Canada, right beside the "great" city of Toronto currently trying to pursue happiness. I grew up with video games as both my brother and I started off with Halo:Combat Evolved when we were 3 years old. Over the years, I transferred from console gaming to PC gaming. I enjoy tactical military shooters such as ArmA, Insurgency, Squad, Red Orchestra 2 etc. Outside of games, I am an advocate for gun ownership and enjoy every chance I get to take a trip to the shooting range. I hope to be able to be a responsible gun owner in the near future. You may have seen some of my nerdiness take form in the StarWarsRP in the form of MOUT (Military Operations in Urban Terrain) training. I hope to contribute more to the SoG community to get more people into the Spirit of Gaming.

2. Cheater555

Cheater555 The Pringles Man User

Going to be cereal some day

3. TwinMasters

TwinMasters Milk Bag Internet Defense Force Staff Member Star Wars Roleplay Administrator User

Milk bags 4 lyfe boyo

4. Precursor

Precursor Director Staff Member Super Administrator

I hope you know MOUT's are just a fancy word for simulations that everyone else does. We don't perform them outside of our ship or on the ground and we are a military performing these operations. You're still welcome to stay in the Spirit of Gaming even though you're a bit daft.