Derpy Halo

Discussion in 'Report A Staff' started by PAyN, Aug 3, 2016.

1. PAyN

PAyN Trial Moderator - DarkRP Staff Member Trial Moderator User Dark Roleplay

Your name:
    PAyN
    Name of Suspect Staff:
    Derpy Halo
    Witnesses:
    Oba Ayy Lmau, LOYALCHILD, Solace
    Time:
    3:49-4:30
    Story(Give a detailed story of the situation):
    ok so i was up late at night like i do and me and loyal were basing and he was a master thief and apparently he was noclip inside our base and and he was cloaked and he was looking at are setup and like what we have and loyal just asked him what he was doing and if he was on duty or not and he just and was in a derisive tone said "i can go on duty when ever i feel and i feel like i want to go on duty now" and apparently threw loyal into a corner with phsygun and then left the base and a few minutes later after he knew what the base was like he and his friend raided and then the friend waited outside the door and after i killed derpy who by the by the way went into a different building to get a better angle to shoot ant me i killed him with a g2 contender his friend who was basing with him and went to our base with him just carjacked loyals car and left to go back to his base and like a minute later i think i saw a a white physgun glow inside our base but not too sure and his friend came back and killed me and then raided the base and says he was never raiding at all and we lost the raid and destroyed our printers in a raid that lasted over 8 minutes and then left and i went into a different building and saw derpy nocliping from the top of the building to our base without cloaking , then he left and after a bit we moved our base and and solace got on the team speak and we told him what had happend and he got on and was trying to help and being supportive of us recording a posting this and he went cloaked to see if derpy would noclip into our base and thats why and then i got oba ayy lmau to get on to be able to see this and then purge came nothing really happened and after the purge i went gun dealer and immediately went cloak to "spectating me" to make sure i wasnt self supplying when i was the only gun dealer (which self supplying is allowed) and no reason at all he started to just noclip in the base and was either talking to me or to his friend and was in our base until oba started to call him out and and solace questioned him and threw loyal across the map and after that he started to spam teleporting to solace to talk about what happened or the fact he warned some one he was telling to back him on the forums or what ever some other things happened and thats all i remember and i have one and a half hour of Raw Footage that i was recording since the beginning
    Evidence:

Additional Information:
    1.This is a joint post between all of the witnesses i could not have done this with out them
    2. he kept cloaking and nocliping when there were no admin calls.

2. Solace

Solace User User

Okay well where to start on this guy. First of all when he was staff he was a complete minge to start but it got a bit better. On the second day i saw him as staff he seemed to randomly noclip without being cloaked at times. It then comes to this day where he was pretty iffy and i hop on around 4am on ts. The moment i got in a ts with Payn And Loyalchild i was told to get on and that derpy was abusing. They where making claims of him cloaking/uncloaking rapidly for no reason, cloaking then nocliping into their base and then shortly after raiding them. They made alot of other reports but in the videos and their claims will explain that more. He claims that i was nocliping as a BMD and i was. The reason for this was becuase as a moderator i am suppost to watch over the T-Mods and with 2 people reporting him i cloaked and went in godmode. I then went to talk to him but it seemed 2 people joined in. One was Lonlychild who while talking to him he just phys gunned him away and i talked to him privatly and
    telling him to make sure he looks at our posts. At the time of making this they are telling me he was also propkilling someone. It seems that at first he was kinda a minge but now he has power he just wants to abuse it. If this isnt on their post please check out the main footage. This is my side of the story.

3. Oba Mau

Oba Mau User User

Alright since I lost my draft I'm gonna make one from scratch here.. You have been clipping everywhere for looks like no probable cause. You cloaked and nocliped during a raid. You were falsey "spectated people". I'm gonna touch up on this "I'm only spectating thing" First off. You need reason to spectate. If someone is called out for scripts/hack then you spectate them but just flying around our base because someone swapped to gundealer is bullshit. Also while talking to previous admin (Scouter) he said that when you are the only gun dealer on you can self supply. He said Raid had that rule for a while now. Also the dealer didnt even self suppy. He sold us guns. That was it. Also you were letting so much bullshit slide. In the 2nd video during 22:15 (Howl) says the N word. And I say to warn him because that Racial Slurs. But you say "No, he has the right to talk." That word has been banned since the server was made..
    Also during the 2nd raid on their base in the alley you were found for clipping over there and pocketing there stuff when you already died in the raid. For these reason, I'm going to have to agree with the report. Also. During the 2nd raid Scruffy took his car and drove away from thier base. He got so far that he was out of sight and when he came back and killed them the raid would have been over. He went way out of bounds but when he came back to kill him you didn't warn him. Thats also another complait I have about you. You pick friends. In the 2nd video he say a banned word and you did nothing about it because he was backing you. +1.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2016
  4. PAyN

PAyN Trial Moderator - DarkRP Staff Member Trial Moderator User Dark Roleplay

also at the end of my recording he is literly telling a guy to +1 his harrasment thing even tho he cam in like an hour late

5. Precursor

Precursor Director Staff Member Super Administrator

Derpy Halo has been removed from his position and blacklisted from staff for a period for 1 month as a result of his conduct towards others on the forum. Raid will investigate this report further to see if further action is required.

6. Raid

Raid Server Manager - Dark RP Staff Member Super Administrator User Dark Roleplay

As of today, Derpy Halo will have 48 hours to contact me and present his case.

If he fails to do so, the blacklist will stay as it is and no further action will be taken.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2016