Jedi Titles 2.0

Discussion in 'Information' started by Toriel❤Senpai, Jul 20, 2016.

1. Toriel❤Senpai

Toriel❤Senpai Galen Marek - Star Wars RP Staff Member Gamemaster Star Wars Roleplay User

These are the titles that are now currently on the server. Most of them are the same, some of them are edited, and 1 new one has been added. ONLY Jedi Masters, Knights, and warriors can obtain a Jedi Title. Padawans, Initiates, and younglings are to wait until they become atleast a knight.

Jedi Inquisitor: This Jedi will have access to use the DE-10 pistol. This Jedi has equal talent in both lightsaber combat and using guns. This title can ONLY have the DE-10.

Jedi Ace: Best pilot in the order. They will have a higher clearance level for flying ships, and access to fly all ships.

Jedi Guardian: Best fighter in the order. They will undergo a personal mission to obtain a purple colored crystal. This Jedi will have access to any hilt, and crystal.

Jedi Sage: This Jedi will have access to the Med Kit. This Jedi specializes in medical practices and defense.

Jedi General: This rank creates the opportunity for Jedi to lead hand-picked lines. General can command clones. This Jedi is also able to promote/demote Jedi if the Grandmaster has been gone for 5-7 days. The general is able to hold tryouts if the grandmaster knows about it. General is basically the 2nd in command of the order.

Jedi Shadow: This Jedi will have a high skill in stealth. They are the best jedi with stealth and they can cloak themselves, everytime they cloak themselves they must do /advert cloak

Jedi Arbiter: This Jedi is able to have handcuffs. If needed, they can aid in the arrest of someone.

In order to obtain a title as a Jedi, you must go to the Grandmaster and ask to be tested for a certain title. He/she will give you a test related to the title you choose. If you pass, you can be given the title. Only 1 person can be assigned to a title at a time. Talk to the Grandmaster if you wish to obtain a title.

Jedi Inquisitor:
    Jedi Ace:
    Jedi Guardian: Rahm Kota (Striker)
    Jedi Sage:
    Jedi General: Galen Marek (Tyler)
    Jedi Shadow:
    Jedi Arbiter: Anakin Skywalker (Ammit)

I was given permission by the current grandmaster and swordfish to post this btw.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2016
  2. Toriel❤Senpai

Toriel❤Senpai Galen Marek - Star Wars RP Staff Member Gamemaster Star Wars Roleplay User

Updated. Jedi Shadow was added

3. I'm White

I'm White Administrator - Star Wars RP Staff Member Star Wars Roleplay Administrator User

No... just no. This is just ridiculous for two reasons. One, advert is, on our server at least, for advertising, such as telling people about tryouts, practice etc. Reason two. This isn't DarkRP. We don't have to announce what we're doing. And honestly, I think that's just straight up stupid, and if I saw that in-game, I'd have to start cutting myself.

Tide likes this.
  4. Toriel❤Senpai

Weyght, I didn't make the Jedi Shadow job, that's just what sword told me to write. I didn't help to make Jedi Shadow.

5. Cheater555

Cheater555 The Pringles Man User

one of your old names was cutter so.

6. I'm White

I'm White Administrator - Star Wars RP Staff Member Star Wars Roleplay Administrator User

This wasn't meant to be something against you. I'm just saying that that's a little ridiculous to have on a Star Wars RP server.

7. Toriel❤Senpai

Updated Jedi Arbiter was added