Staff Report On Raid

Discussion in 'Report A Staff' started by Dylan, Aug 5, 2016.

1. Dylan

Dylan User User

The following format is to be used for reporting staff members:

Your name: Immortality

Name of Suspect Staff: Raid

Witnesses: None

Time: Last Seen A Week Ago

Story(Give a detailed story of the situation): Raid has a booter to DDoS people. He uses DDoS City. The reason he has this is so if he doesnt like people or someone tries to report him he can boot them off. He used it on me one time to make sure it worked, and it did. Raid is very dangerous.

Evidence: I dont really have any because at the time we were friends and i didnt want him to DDoS or ban me.

Additional Information: Raid will DDoS you if you fuck with him. I will bring some of my Former Staff form Immortality Gaming to approve of if needed.

2. Raid

Raid Server Manager - Dark RP Staff Member Super Administrator User Dark Roleplay

DAMN. When I denied your unban appeal just a second ago I legitimately thought you couldn't stoop any lower. As the legendary Scouter would say "Lies and Slander".

Scouter likes this.
  3. Precursor

Precursor Director Staff Member Super Administrator

This thread will not be closed if anyone has evidence, but the posting user was banned for a different incident.

4. I'm White

I'm White Administrator - Star Wars RP Staff Member Star Wars Roleplay Administrator User

Hold up. How long ago did he DDOS you? If it wasn't too long ago, you may be able to use a program called "Wire Shark" to see the pings. And I mean, it'd better be like, a day ago, because you aren't finding shit if it was any longer.

5. Precursor

Precursor Director Staff Member Super Administrator

The user who posts this is banned and cannot see nor post on here anymore. This thread is for others who are not banned to provide evidence.

6. SuperCeej

SuperCeej Member User

I dont think Raid Has A DDoSer because I piss him off every day and sexually harras him with my words but my internet has never gone down when he was my legit ip, I think you just lied to get him demoted.

Scouter likes this.
  7. Cheater555

Cheater555 The Pringles Man User

I mean I also piss off Raid like its like my job now and i never got DDoSed

8. Solace

Solace User User

I havnt known raid that long and even when i piss him off which is pretty much everytime i talk to him i know he isnt the type of person to ddos someone unless they really make him if he even knows how to ddos. You really shouldnt have reported raid unless you had solid proof he did anything