Supreme Chancellor Elections

Discussion in 'Elections' started by Gandy, Feb 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gandy

Gandy Former Server Manager Staff Member Super Administrator

With Supreme Chancellor Halcorr's term ending, it is now time for a new Supreme Chancellor to be elected!

As usual, the term will last one week.

Please give information on what you plan to do if you get elected in the comments below.
    The best 3 candidates, Based on the amount of information they put in their response, will be up for elections.

This thread closes Saturday night at 8PM EST

Last edited: Feb 12, 2016
  2. Dylan

Dylan User User

I will be running for Supreme. I believe changes can and will be made, with that i will make rules that are fair and the right rules to be put in order. I, Immortal am running for Supreme Chancellor. Have a lot of experience with the server, I know what new rules it should need and what rules should be blown out of the water. I know how we can make it better for everyone and just all around better with new rules or procedures. I would do best of my ability to make the rules fair and not only better for everyone who plays on our server. If you don't know I have been here for a long time, I vote for me is a vote that you will not regret making. Vote for Changes, not a wishlist of changes.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2016
    Tstar0498 and BubblesPC like this.
  3. Kilo

Kilo Former Gm, Mod, Orion, and Meeting goer. User

Welp, GG Dylan.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.